CrowdStrike, the leader in cloud-delivered endpoint protection, is proud to be recognized as a "Visionary" vendor in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant (MQ) for Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP). Gartner has positioned CrowdStrike as the highest in ability to execute and furthest in completeness of vision. Read this highly anticipated report to learn how CrowdStrike believes it has differentiated in the market.
Download this complimentary report and read the analysis behind CrowdStrike's positioning as a "visionary" and what this could mean for your organization.
The CrowdStrike Falcon platform is built to stop breaches:
• CrowdStrike technology provides instant visibility and protection across the enterprise and prevents attacks on endpoints on or off the network.
• The CrowdStrike Falcon platform deploys in minutes to deliver actionable intelligence and real-time protection from Day One.
• The platform seamlessly unifies next-generation AV with best-in-class endpoint detection and response (EDR), backed by 24/7 managed hunting.
• Its cloud infrastructure and single-agent architecture eliminate complexity and add scalability, manageability, and speed. CrowdStrike Falcon protects customers against all cyberattack types, using sophisticated signatureless artificial intelligence/machine learning and indicator-of-attack-based (IOA) threat prevention to stop known and unknown threats in real time.
• Powered by the CrowdStrike Threat Graph, Falcon instantly correlates more than 90 billion security events from across the globe to immediately prevent and detect threats.